A place for residents to advertise items for sale (used furniture, athletic equipment, vehicles, etc).
Home Performance Masters -located in Burke.
Excellent experience when working on our windows. Simonton Brand.
703 945 4300
Interior and Exterior Home Improvements
for Remodeling, Curb Appeal and Certified Building Analysis
Moving Sale! After nearly 15 year we are leaving lovely Fairfax Station for Georgia. We have a few items we are not taking with us that might be useful to someone else.
1. 10 horse power Chipper/shredder – $100.
2. Oak kitchen table with six chairs – $125
3. Set of two Oak Bar stools – $40
4. Henry Link Twin bed in antique white includes footboard, headboard, rails etc – $110 (Perfect for a little girl!)
5. Sofa (straight arms, 3 cushions, burgundy jacquard with gold tones) – $125
6. L-shaped computer desk with hutch from Staples – $115. Hardly used — bought for my high schooler to do his homework on, but mainly used as a clothes rack.
7. Taupe sofa and loveseat with reclining end seats. These are FREE to a good home. Perfect for teenagers or college students.
Call 703-425-6944. Happy to email pictures of all the furniture. However, for questions about the chipper/shredder, please ask for Bob.
LOOKING FOR A NICE TEMPORARY HOME FOR OUR KITTENS
Have you always wanted to have a pet(s) in your home? But not quite sure if it will work out for you and your family? We’ve got the perfect solution, we have two very nice well-behaved cats. One, a beautiful calico and the other a black burmese cat. They have been buddies for quite some time now and we do not want to separate them. We will provide the food (IAMS) and the cat Litter and box for a trial period of 1-2 months. We are not quite sure we can be without them so we are looking for a trial separation while we are away.
Each evening we tell them, “it’s time to go to bed” and with a wee bit of encouragement they nicely go down the stairs to our lower level. In the morning, the calico cat will nicely meow to be let up for the day, the black (quiet) cat will follow. We have two small bowls of water waiting for them on the upper level. Their food is in the lower level (could be a clean basement) with more water and their litter box. This works out very nicely. Also, they are only indoor cats — they go out on our deck for fresh air but there are no stairs down to the ground. Please let us know if this might work for you for a trial period by calling (703) 507-2015.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>